Wednesday 20 November 2013

WEEK 3 - NOVEMBER CHALLENGE

Today sees us entering the third week of our monthly challenge here at Tando creative... our theme this month is:-

ORANGE, GREEN AND PINK

a great colour combination.... yes it is!! lol

Today we have the very talented Karen sharing this piece with us...



pop on over to Karen's blog for details how she made this striking piece.



also up today we have November's GDT Kathleen White sharing this layout with us....



This is what Kath had to say:-

"After selecting my papers and embellishments  for this project I was set to create the background for this layout.  I masked in areas using Tando Creative Harlequin stencil.  Then I spritzed the areas with gold and pink paint.   I used Tando Creative chipboard leaf.  I applied a thin layer of gesso then went back over it with several green and brown chalks.
Behind the floral arrangement I used Tando creative Sequin waste mask.  Behind the ornate broach is a Tando Creative Heart cog chipboard.  I hope you will stop by my my blog for more details."

To take part in our challenge is easy - just make a piece based on our monthly theme and link it back here using inlinz below.... you don't have to use any Tando products, but, if you do you'll be entered into the draw twice to win some fab tando goodies of your choice.... the only rule we have is that no more than 5 challenges to be entered with your piece one of which being Tando...






No comments:

Post a Comment